Saturday 27 August 2011

Rainbow polenta

I love light and I love the sky.  Sunsets will never cease to amaze me, and for that matter, neither will rainbows!

This was the view that greeted me this evening whilst I was engrossed in manically stirring a large pan of polenta (my first ever attempt at cooking polenta!) and I was so glad of the opportunity to rest my aching arm for a moment to awe at the view. I would have stood glazing for longer had it not been for the fact that I would have otherwise have spent the rest of the evening scrapping out a burnt on pan!

It’s the small things that make me smile and that really made my evening, the fact that the polenta went down a treat was simply a bonus. But now, having discovered the amazing versatility of polenta, (I sound like such a geek!) I have a sneeky feeling that plenty more experiements will be next on the agenda.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile....go on!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...