Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring time!

It’s very rare that I write two posts in one day…but today is one of those days!

Spring is here!

It’s hot and sunny and I’m sitting outside in the garden writing (determined to fight the glare on my laptop screen) and I just couldn’t help myself but post a few pictures of my surroundings.

It must be at least 20C, probably higher. This is the sort of weather we often have in August not March…and we haven’t even hit Easter yet!

I am wearing shorts!

Oh dear, too many exclamation marks and ellipses…I must be getting a little overexcited!!!! :-)

Oh, and I couldn’t resist a little lunch teaser with my current most favourite sauce! You’ll have to wait for another time to find out what it is…






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile....go on!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...