I won't elaborate my thoughts in this post, but instead give you a little summary as to the kinds of meals that have been on my plate this week...check out the links below. I've tried to pack some higher protein dishes in.
What has been you favourite meal, or best meal success this week?
- pea and white bean dip
- roasted cauliflower salad
- lots of oats...apple oats and overnight banana chia oats
- quinoa oat combo (a new one for me...post coming up!)
- low carb high protein granola (new post coming soon!)
- miso stew
- lentil combos
- these truffles and another amazing sugar free chocolate treat (seen at the bottoms of the montage...post coming soon)
- lentil balls
- a almond flour version of these buckwheat blinis
- lost of raw veggies with this peanut lentil dip
- bean casserole (post coming soon!)
- broccoli and bean soup
See you for WEEK TWO this time next week! :-)