4 weeks down... just 2 to go!
This week was actualy pretty similar to last week in many ways. Amongst other things, this week included:
- Lots more buckwheat (another new recipe tomorrow)
- Lots or oats (of course!)
- A new version of this buckwheat granola but using quinoa and seeds too.
- Green smoothies... I found a version I liked (hopefully will have that with you this week also)
- More chocolate bars a bit like this...I'm still in full on recipe testing mode.
- Some more of these chocolate truffles...when cravings hit.
- lost of raw veggies with lots of this dip
- A new vegan feta cheese creation...so I served this with salad (post very soon- but I have a backlog!)
- Banana chunks dipped in a chia, maca, cinnamon powder for breakfast/snack on the run
- lots of stir fried veggies
- endamame beans- yum!
- mini vegan cheese cake made with coconut flour
See you for WEEK FIVE this time next week! :-)
(note: the last two weeks have been updated on my challenge tab only)