Monday 23 April 2012

Mantra for Monday no. 17



 I often listen to the TED lectures online. I find the passion, commitment and enthusiasm of the speakers both inspiring and motivating.

The above extract is a quote from Matt Cutts who gave a short delivery centred around the subject of trying something new. Breaking away from our patterns and routines, challenging ourselves and creating a new perspective.

The key to this was simply- try it for 30 days. There are very few things that we couldn’t do for a mere 30 days, and I have read many times in the past how 30 days in the critical time period to break an old destructive habit or to make a new one….just try something for 30 days and see where it takes you!

I have been researching a lot about Green Smoothies recently, and they are something I’ve never really paid too much attention too before. Could this be my 30 day challenge? More on all this tomorrow…

What is a Mantra for Monday?



Silent Sunday no. 16: It doesn’t feel very spring like round here at the moment, the weather has no idea what it really wants to do. This field of dandelion clocks brought back some springtime happiness.

2 comments:

  1. stumbled across this image on pinterest and it led me to you. i must admit, it's a very powerful quote and yet such a simple concept. think i will have to give this 30-day challenge a try myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you found me. It's always the simple things that are the most powerful! I hope your 'challenge' goes well.

      Delete

Comments make me smile....go on!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...