Monday 12 November 2012

Mantra for Monday no. 46


Lost is often felt as a negative…at times we are out of control, floundering, unsure… 

I am feeling lost at the moment. Out of the control of my own emotions. You know how sometimes the realisation hits you that you were actually still clinging onto something or someone you thought you had already left behind?...yup that’s me right now. Emotions can be pretty sneaky.

But its ok, I know that it will pass and I’ll come out stronger than I ever was before. Sometimes it simply takes a little ‘getting lost’ both physically and mentally to strip it all back and piece together you we really are.

Not who we are in the context of society.

Not who we are within someone else’s life.

Not who we are to customers or clients.

Not who we pretend we are on the outside.

Not the person our comfort zone limits us to being.

But, who we are deep down, in our instincts and our hearts. 



What is a Mantra for Monday?

                                          


Silent Sunday no. 46: view across the harbour- Turunc Turkey.

2 comments:

  1. I can so relate. Those emotions can be sneaky bastards! Thank you for this post. I, too, am feeling lost, but it's a beautiful thing to know that getting lost is part of the journey. :) I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, thank you. I Love it when people comment on my "Mantra' posts, they don't get so much attention so it makes me smile so much when they do. I had a little browse of your blog too- love your spirit- go girl! :-)

      Delete

Comments make me smile....go on!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...