Monday 25 February 2013

Mantra for Monday no. 60



Without experiencing life’s troubled and frustrations could you ever experience happiness? Or to put it another way, could you ever truly appreciate happiness... even if it shoved itself in front of your face?

Happiness spends most of its time around appreciation, which is an area I know I need to work harder on and to allow quality time for day to day. Even my daily gratitude diary has fallen a little by the wayside.

In the rush of everyday living, am I actually limiting my potential for happiness simply by not allowing time for it?  Sounds crazy but I think it’s true and I would hazard a guess that it’s not just me that’s missing this pivotal point of existence in this way.

So go ahead and create your own music, but also take the time to listen to its tune.


What is a Mantra for Monday?

2 comments:

  1. Love this quote, it's exactly what I need to hear as I start my week. I hope you have a beautiful week filled with plenty of white keys and time to listen to the music :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you lovely comment, I will definitely try to find opportunities to listen to the beautiful music this week!

      Delete

Comments make me smile....go on!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...