Monday 25 March 2013

Mantra for Monday no. 64



I had to write about spice since I was bombarded with glorious rows of colours, textures and aromas on my visit to Wholefoods at the weekend (yes- it is still a novelty for me since this is only my second visit ever!)

Life itself is a series of colours, textures and aromas...they are what paint our canvas, dance with our senses and enrich our everyday experiences. In the same way that food is brought to life by its spice and flavour, the moments of our lives are tempered by the variety in our experiences, both good and bad...for what is one without the other?

Always keep you spice rack full and don't be afraid to mix up a few different flavours!



What is a Mantra for Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile....go on!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...