Monday 19 November 2012

Mantra for Monday no. 47




One of my favourite feel good blogs for helping to put everything into perspective is written by Marc and Angel. Along with their thousands of followers I cannot help but be inspired by their daily 'bullet points for life'.

The quote above hit me hard since I often feel as though my whole life is centered around balance and its simply a continuous attempt to get it right and find that sweet spot. I go round in vicious circles questioning but not moving forward...keeping everyone and everything happy al at once is simply not a viable outcome but it's sometimes so hard to accept.  The words below became particularly pertinent to me:

"Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.  One of the hardest decisions you will ever have to make is when to stay put and try harder or when to just take your memories and move on.  Sometimes you have to step outside of the person you’ve been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you are capable of being, and the person you truly are."

Extracted from Marc and Angel's Actions that Always Bring Happiness.



What is a Mantra for Monday?


Silent Sunday no. 47: Yesterday I visited my sister in Reading for a belated birthday meal….the architect in me always loves to make abstract shapes out of the interior!



                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile....go on!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...