Monday 11 February 2013

Mantra for Monday no. 58



On Wednesday I will be beginning a 'Whole Foods Lent Challenge'. More details on Wednesday...but its all about challenging yourself and thinking about the foods you eat, and most importantly the focus is on creating options and not restriction.

Tied into the notion of personal challenge is an idea I hatched last week whilst I was away for a few days holiday in the hills. Time away from  my computer allowed my brain to whirr into motion...now I’m worried I may have bitten off more than I can chew (erm... pun unintended) More details about that on Wednesday too...but it takes forward the component of intention and actions to speak the loudest. Get your act together in whatever way that may be and you’ll soon be yelling from the rooftops.

You want the world to listen...? Take action and show them the way.


What is a Mantra for Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile....go on!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...